Notify Message
Forums
Page 1
Search
ThreadsAuthorPostsViewsLast Post
Hunter

hunter guide

linkI think this guide is pretty good for blue line hunters. There are a lot of threads on the lotro forums covering blue line hunters, but this is a pretty good guide that's all in one place. The only thing is that he didn't finish the part exp...
Member avatar small Alifast 37d
Alifast2123Member avatar small Alifast 36d
Hunter

Grimmerthan's hunter's DPS traits and LIs

I was chatting with Turgonson about trait trees and LIs, and I thought it would be useful to put my hunter's trait tree and LIs up for review.Trait tree is currently a blue/red mix, tailored for single target DPS, and with rain of arrows for a bit...
Member avatar small Grimmerthan 57d
Grimmerthan1142Member avatar small Grimmerthan 57d
Hunter

Heartseeker reset armor

I finally got my heartseeker reset armor to try it out. It seems like the DPS is more RNG-dependent. When I was wearing 4 osgiliath bowmaster + 2 erebor huntsman my highest dps parse was higher than with 4 pelennor armor + 2 erebor huntsman, but...
Member avatar small Alifast 107d
Alifast1169Member avatar small Alifast 107d
Hunter

Huntsman Focus and Power

As I'm sure most blue line hunters know, focus and power can become serious issues in long fights if not carefully managed. Since balancing focus and power can allow us to do some serious dps, I was curious as to how other kinnies have set up thei...
Small Anice 125d
Anice3305Member avatar small Alifast 124d
Hunter

Healing attack

Hunters have the ability to heal with an attack. All you need to do is use the Stance: Endurance. With that Quick shot has a 50% chance to heal you. It can really come in handy when you are questing solo. I spam it a lot and that is the only way I...
Small Wiccan 2y
Wiccan4580Small Anice 125d
Page 1