Notify Message
Forums
SubforumsThreadsPostsLast Post
Anything and Everything having to do with Guardians!
39Member avatar small
Anything and Everything having to do with Hunter!
510Member avatar small
Anything and Everything having to do with Loremaster!
213Member avatar small
Anything and Everything having to do with Minstrel!
16Small
Anything and Everything having to do with Champion!
49Small
Anything and Everything having to do with Captain!
28Member avatar small
Anything and Everything having to do with Burglar!
12Small
Anything and Everything having to do with Warden!
10Member avatar small
Anything and Everything having to do with Rune Keeper!
310Member avatar small
Anything and Everything having to do with Beorning!
14Small
Discussion and Tips on Roleplaying
23Small
Page 1
Search
ThreadsAuthorPostsViewsLast Post
Class Help

Trait Planner

This is a very cool website that allows you to pretend you're looking at your trait panel in-game, and play around with where you want to put your points, without having to actually respec every time. He even has all the tooltips so you can see wh...
Small Celordal 20d
Celordal178Small Celordal 20d
Class Help

Mini HPS?

Hey all -I've been looking with interest at the minstrel healing guides and comparing mini builds to what I've been using on my RK (just for fun). I inspected in-game a minstrel with a morale build and put that into falkennest (I had to estimate o...
Small Celordal 234d
Celordal121322Member avatar small myic90 90d
Class Help

Virtue and traitpoint tracker

https://www.lotro.com/forums/showthread.php?653070-LOTRO-Virtue-amp-Traitpoint-TrackerI found this link to a tool that allows you to track all your virtues and trait points for every character. It sounds very useful. The trait points in particul...
Member avatar small Alifast 170d
Alifast1300Member avatar small Alifast 170d
Class Help

ToDT Mumaks Tutorial (Kiting Tank)

Hello, Kin!I made a quick video tutorial for the Mumaks fight in Throne of the Dead Terror from the perspective of the kiting/lonely tank.According to some people, this role can be fulfilled by either a Warden or a Beorning, with some theories poi...
Small Gnix 199d
Gnix1358Small Gnix 199d
Class Help

How to make the most of Essences

Essences and How to Make the Most of ThemThis blog article seems to be a pretty good min/max analysis of essences versus armor sets versus char virtues to help you decide how to use essences versus other means to upgrade your important stats. Hop...
Small Nenro 1y
Nenro2507Small Rosalindia 1y
Class Help

Guide to imbuing Weapons with U16

PKCrichton's GuideThis is an excellent guide to the changes that will happen to your LI if you decide to imbue. It looks like there are some changes that haven't been made yet, but might be made in the future. *fingers crossed on hunter aoe targe...
Member avatar small Alifast 2y
Alifast2515Small Nenro 1y
Class Help

Tanking Guide

This is a general guide to tanking that applies to any class that is tanking, so I figured this would be a good place for it. Tanking and YouA couple things I would add: The bad puddles that he mentions will have a red outline, and good puddles h...
Member avatar small Alifast 2y
Alifast0393Member avatar small Alifast 2y
Page 1