Notify Message
Forums
Page 1
Search
ThreadsAuthorPostsViewsLast Post
Instances

Recommended Instances before max level?

I haven't had the opportunity to run many instances so far for the last ~2months (2 weeks where I was out of the action) I've been playing the game. I've been playing mostly my captain slowly and steadily off epic quests(lv81 at time of writing)...
Member avatar small Ewone 123d
Ewone3352Small Celordal 123d
Instances

Throne T2 class makeup

I thought it might be a good idea to talk about class makeup and roles for the various fights of the Throne raid. I'll just start with Rakothas and mumaks for now. Rakothas:Group 1Tank 1 yellow captain shield brother on tank 2 Tank 2 guard/warde...
Member avatar small Alifast 132d
Alifast1200Member avatar small Alifast 132d
Instances

“Skoironk” and “Tower of Teeth” Level 105 Resource Instances

“Skoironk” and “Tower of Teeth” Level 105 Resource InstancesThese two instances come with the release of Update 20. Completing these instances provides reputation/barterable rewards which are essential if one wishes to obtain superior gear to what...
Small Asterus 180d
Asterus3767Small Thornfield 173d
Instances

Throne of the Dread Terror T1

I'd like to start leading some throne raids on T1. If you've been in failed pug raids of this, don't despair. It's not difficult, it just takes some coordination and it requires everyone to have decent gear and pay attention. In my ideal raid I...
Member avatar small Alifast 244d
Alifast101402Small Swillador 225d
Instances

Tower of Orthanc

The Tower of Orthanc (ToO) is a level 75 raid, and the last classic instance cluster that LOTRO has made, complete with difficult trash pulls, wings, Crowd Control, corruption removals, interrupts, curable debuffs, and weekly raid locks. The Saru...
Member avatar small Alifast 2y
Alifast51183Small Joel 1y
Instances

Ruined City

LOTRO forum linkThis is a guide to the last boss in Ruined City T2. There are two other bosses, but it's possible to avoid fighting them, and all the trash mobs up to the last boss, with some practice. That is why this instance is the one people...
Alifast51405Small Nenro 1y
Instances

Silent Street T2

Having a big problem with the Boromir fight in T2. If anyone if familiar with this fight would you please let me ask you some questions?? Thx
Small Lisamae 1y
Lisamae4951Small Thornfield 1y
Instances

Pelenor Fields Instances T2

Thought I'd post a thread to share information about the three Pelenor Fields instances. This by no means a complete guide. But may be a way for us to share information and tips about running these instance at T2.Blood of the Black Serpent Th...
Small Thornfield 1y
Thornfield0570Small Thornfield 1y
Instances

Ost Dunhoth

Ost Dunhoth was originally a level 65 raid. Now it scales up to 100. There are 6 wings. You have to do the earlier wings at least once in order to unlock the later wings. In order to enter the instance, you first have to discover it in Enedwai...
Member avatar small Alifast 1y
Alifast0435Member avatar small Alifast 1y
Instances

Sunken Labyrinth

lotro threadI haven't found a good comprehensive guide to the Sunken Labyrinth challenge. It's not run as much because I think the challenge is harder than the Ruined City one. Also, the trash mobs in here are among the hardest I've seen. T1 is...
Alifast0622Member avatar small Alifast 2y
Instances

Dome of the Stars

Dadi's guideThis is an excellent guide to Dome of the Stars. Tier 1 is pretty easy, and quick if you skip most of the trash mobs. I haven't tried tier 2, but I'm told the hardest part is the first boss, which is a dps race. I recommend everyone...
Alifast0366Member avatar small Alifast 2y
Instances

Draigoch

Draigoch guideThis is a nice guide to the draigoch raid if you've never done it. It drops draigoch scales, which are used to make one of the most sought-after cosmetic cloaks in the game. In order to do the instance, you will first need to compl...
Alifast2592Member avatar small Alifast 2y
Instances

Battle for Erebor

I figured I should put in a Battle for Erebor guide for completeness. The fight is kind of a choose your own adventure. There are two trolls that get a big damage buff and reduction in incoming damage if they are too close to each other, so it's...
Alifast0524Member avatar small Alifast 2y
Instances

Fires of Smaug T1

Copied from the old website. This was written at 85, so a lot has changed, but t1 is easier now, in my opinion. I would still recommend that people have a couple of tactical mitigation essences and at least 16k morale to avoid dying repeatedly, ...
Alifast0430Member avatar small Alifast 2y
Instances

Flight to the Lonely Mountain T1

Copying from the old website. This was written at level 85, so many of the skills mentioned have changed, but the overall strategy should still work. The raid is much easier on t1 now than it was at 85. T2C for this is imo the hardest raid in t...
Alifast0502Member avatar small Alifast 2y
Page 1