Notify Message
Forums
SubforumsThreadsPostsLast Post
Some Kind Of Trouble! Casual large raids for everyone.
10Small
Here you can discuss Fellowship and Raid Instances!
1532Member avatar small
All Strategies used for the Big Battles of Rohan and Pelargir are in this forum.
95Member avatar small
Here is the Portal for the Ettenmoors!
211Member avatar small
Page 1
Search
ThreadsAuthorPostsViewsLast Post
[Pinned] 105 Gear Guide
Chambers of Raiding

[Pinned] 105 Gear Guide

This post will cover North Ithilien gear and jewelry, Pelennor gear, and T8 and Ithilien essences. The next upgrade is Host of the West (the Wastes) gold barter jewelry and Throne of Dread Terror gear (not addressed here).Basic stats to aim for:T1...
Small Anice 99d
Anice4414Small Asterus 99d
Chambers of Raiding

RKC Recommended gear minimums

RKC: Gear guidelinesVERY IMPORTANT: these are guidelines only, not hard and fast rules. They are designed to help players and group leaders evaluate a toon's readiness to contribute to group content. A toon meeting these minimum guidelines should ...
Member avatar small Celordal 60d
Celordal2223Small Asterus 56d
Chambers of Raiding

Anniversary Scavenger Quest

So year 7 quests are a doozy - requiring runs through The Rift, Draigoch, Ost Dunhoth, and Tower of Orthanc.Is there any interest in running through these instances for those of us who want to do these quests? Maybe also knock some deeds out while...
Small Joel 74d
Joel19721Small Asterus 60d
Chambers of Raiding

RTPlugin has a patch to add The Wastes.

I had written a short article about what it was and how to install it, and how to fix two locations which were off. I lost the post before I could save it. So... here is just the skinny of it.You can find the new patch and instructions on how t...
Small Nenro 78d
Nenro3201Small Nenro 76d
Chambers of Raiding

Runic Knights Challengers

RKC: Runic Knights Challengers -- finding and defeating challenges at level-cap, in a relaxed, casual atmosphere. Anyone is welcome that chooses to show up, and if real life interferes we understand. There are no minimum gear or experience require...
Small Anice 99d
Anice5404Small Anice 91d
Chambers of Raiding

Throne of the Dread Terror - DPS Test

In one of the ToDT raids we were on the other day I remember hearing somone saying each DPS player needs to pump out more than 1 Million damage per 2 minutes on average to take out the Troll boss, Rakothas, in the 2 minute time frame before he goe...
Small Asterus 201d
Asterus7869Member avatar small Celordal 200d
Chambers of Raiding

Can't see eyes?

Make sure the option "Enable Combat Hit Effects" is turned on.https://www.lotro.com/forums/showthread.php?400694-Anyone-else-got-this-problem-in-NCF-as-well-No-eye-at-second-boss
Small Thornfield 268d
Thornfield2536Small Nenro 262d
Chambers of Raiding

Gearing for raids

I've seen enough questions in kinchat that I thought I would make a guide with some suggestions on how to gear your character once you reach level cap. I know this is a mostly casual kin, but I hope that this will help give you some guidance on h...
Member avatar small Alifast 2y
Alifast71817Small Joel 316d
Chambers of Raiding

Throne of the Dread Terror

If enough folks show up Friday evenings at 9:00pm server time we will start running this new raid. Initially we will set it on T1. There is a regular event scheduled at this time which I called "SKOT T2". It has a sign up on it. Feel fre...
Small Thornfield 1y
Thornfield61283Small Thornfield 1y
Chambers of Raiding

Plugins

I thought I had posted this here somewhere before, but I couldn't find it, so here it is again.http://www.lotrointerface.com/downloads/info663-1.1.htmlMany of you are probably already using plugins, but I thought I'd put this out there for those o...
Member avatar small Alifast 1y
Alifast61057Small Nenro 1y
Chambers of Raiding

Ghamgur hits you for 168 million damage...

https://www.lotro.com/forums/showthread.php?572790-1-5-million-Damage-from-RT So... 1) Put a run speed debuff on him 2) Don't engage him at melee range (his attacks one shot at 10m) 3) Ping pong kite him between two tanks (so he is always run...
Small Thornfield 1y
Thornfield5911Small Ootinni 1y
Chambers of Raiding

Essences and how to get them.

I ran across this pretty complete explanation of how to go about getting the essences you need for your equipment.http://immortalsoulslotro.shivtr.com/forum_threads/2131106
Small Nenro 1y
Nenro2421Small Aziroth 1y
Chambers of Raiding

Raid schedule

The poll answers are possible days that I could lead raids or other group content. Please let me know what nights would work best for you. If there's a certain instance you'd like to run, feel free to make a post requesting that. I'm happy to r...
Member avatar small Alifast 1y
Alifast5730Member avatar small Sanforyd 1y
Chambers of Raiding

A little more trouble

I'm very excited to be a new raid leader for our kinship. I've got some ideas for things we could do but I wanted to get some input to see what other people are interested in. We wouldn't have to fill these completely from within the kinship. I...
Alifast91426Small Asterus 2y
Chambers of Raiding

An introduction to grouping in LOTRO

It is very possible for players in LOTRO to make it all the way to level 100 by themselves. While that is a perfectly fine way to play, I thought I would try to offer some tips for people that haven't grouped much, but would like to learn how. I...
Alifast0615Member avatar small Alifast 2y
Page 1