Combat Analysis allows you to see a running meter of how much DPS you are doing. It is far more accurate at assessing your damage than just looking at the size of the crits popping up over the mobs' heads.
I do NOT plan to use this plugin to disallow well-geared toons from playing with us, and even if you use the plugin you do not have to share anything you see.
Combat Analysis CAN
- Help you evaluate your skill rotation and tweak as much damage as possible out of your toon
- Help you adjust your build, including ratios of finesse, crit, and mastery
- Allow DPS toons of the same class to compare, if they choose, and work together to improve
- Help healers adjust their rotations to increase HPS
- Show tanks the damage they're taking, and whether their resistance and BPE are high enough
Combat Analysis can NOT
- Effectively compare cross-classes (HPS is supposed to be different for RK and minis, and DPS will not look the same for hunters and champions)
- Show how well a tank is holding aggro
I am suggesting this because as a group, RKC is beginning to run some of the toughest content that's currently in the game. Combat Analysis can help all of our DPS make sure they're doing everything they can to contribute to the group.
If you need any help installing or understanding it let me know, I'd be happy to help!!