KINSHIP RULES OF COMMUNICATION
1. Profanity will not be tolerated or used in any chat, both public and kin chat. As a member of our kinship you are a representative of our kinship 24/7.
2. Trolling or harassment of any kind, of any player, in either public chat or kin chat is not tolerated. Private harassment will not be tolerated either.
3. No disrespecting our kin members or kinship in any form of chat.
4. No begging, whining, or complaining in public chat to other members or officers for money, materials or gear. If you need gear made for you then an order can be placed in RK-mart (located in our Forums) and someone will be in touch.
5. Political or religious debates in kin chat will not be allowed, if you must talk about this then take it to personal channels.
Anice: Winterfest Concert on Crickhollow Dec 15-17th! Go support some fellow musicians :)
Lily et al: Huge LOTROmarket discount: Helms Deep $6, Rohan $3, Isenguard $3, Moria $3, Mirkwood $1.50 Now through Monday 11/27
Asterus: Bak atcha! ;-)
Rosalindia : Boo!
Lily et al: An article that sounds like it was written for dwarves! How to Name Your Beard: http://www.dictionary.com/e/s/beards/#badass-beards
Lily et al: Don't forget to put in your requests for Kinstock! http://runicknights.org/forum_threads/2732378
Anice: Be safe! Make sure your solar glasses meet the safety standard (https://eclipse.aas.org/resources/solar-filters)!
Nenro: The Eclipse is coming! The Eclipse is coming!
Anice: Only 2 days left for the Anniversary Scavenger Hunt! Definitely not panicking :D
Joel: Happy 4th to our fellow American knights!
Joel: Anti-Yellow Gear Coalition ftw!
Turgonson: Elf hunters unite!
Gnix: Join the Gnixtatorship Today!
Joel: RK-Mart. Stamping out the nefarious Yellow Gear since 2007!
Gnix: Must kill all elf-hunters! MUAHAHAHA
Meldor: Greetings from my humble origins. Just wanted to wish you a HAPPY 10 Year Anniversary
Gnix: Heads up: T2 mitigations are currently bugged for 106+ mobs (TODT included)
Herleva: I should be back and active by mid-June. My move fell though so I'm going back to my grandfather's house June 13th.
Gnix: Happy b-day, Rou!